TV & Digital Media
During your apprenticeship within the TV team you are likely to work within a number of different areas. These could include:
- Working within TV outside broadcast
- Managing and monitoring broadcast networks
- Working with market facing units such as BT Wholesale and BT Consumer
- Implement end to end TV solutions
- Integrate systems such as web players and apps
- Designing networks
- Writing software
- Building systems to automate support and test functions
- Solving problems our customers experience with their TV service
- Project management
- Competition voting (end to end)
- Continuous improvement of services and products
- Media asset management and creation
- Circuit provision
- Network configuration and testing
- IT support specialist
- Service introduction
- Developing tools and systems
The key attributes required for this role are an interest in technology and the willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
For the degree programme you will need to achieve (or have achieved) 3 A-Level qualifications with a minimum of BCC grade by September 2017 (or equivalent qualifications). In addition you will need to have a minimum of 4 GCSE's at grade C or above including English Language and Maths.
Equivalent grades are accepted.
Applications closed for 2017
We only accept one application to our Apprentice Programme, so please only apply to your first choice. If you're interested in more than one of our roles you can state this on your application, we can then consider you for all of the vacancies you have selected.