Android App puts BT Phone Book at your fingertips
A free Android app which makes the Phone Book available to mobile users has been launched by BT.
Created by BT’s Directories division and developed by app agency, Grapple Mobile, this easy to use app helps users instantly find the business they are looking for, whether it is a local restaurant or a local tradesman.
The new app has a wide range of features, allowing users to:
- Instantly find current location with GPS.
- Search for rated businesses from BT's comprehensive business database.
- See search results displayed on a fully interactive map.
- See full walking and driving directions.
- View business websites.
- Leave reviews and ratings for the businesses you have used and see ratings from other users.
- Contact businesses by e-mail and text, or call with a single click.
- Save contact details to contact lists.
Alistair Crane, chief executive of Grapple Mobile, said: “This is a perfect example of how to improve and extend the customer experience as well as create new opportunities through the introduction of a cross platform mobile application. BT is leading the way for other brands and businesses that represent a diverse customer base.”