P & O Cruises
Book a P&O Cruises holiday and you can look forward to exclusive extra on-board spending money
A P&O Cruises holiday is a great way to escape everyday life and to explore many different destinations in one of the most relaxing ways imaginable. It offers you an extraordinary variety of activities and entertainment, plus exceptional restaurants and bars. And of course, if you simply want to escape, there's plenty of opportunity to do absolutely nothing at all.
You can choose from a fleet of eight ships, each offering a very different holiday experience. There are itineraries ranging from 2 nights to over 100 that explore the four corners of the globe. And, with en suite accommodation, flights (where applicable), dining and entertainment day and night all included in the price, a cruise holiday is great value - especially as everything is in sterling.
What is on-board spending money?
Unsure what on-board spending money is? It’s the ideal booking perk.
Relax and let the good times flow with P&O Cruises As you enjoy Membership Perks, you’ll receive exclusive extra on-board spending money. Credited to your on-board account, you can spend it as you please during your cruise. Perfect for a cosy meal for two, an eye-opening excursion or a few deliciously indulgent hours in the spa. So, how will you choose to push the boat out?
Plus, just for you...
As you enjoy Membership Perks, you’ll receive exclusive extra on-board spending money
On top of that, every P&O Cruises campaign features a time-limited offer – for example, extra on-board spending money – which you can enjoy too. So, here’s how much (more) you can count on splashing out with…
|NIGHTS||OUTSIDE / INSIDE
AMOUNT PER CABIN
AMOUNT PER CABIN
AMOUNT PER CABIN
To book call P&O Cruises on 0843 374 2287 quoting ‘BTCOM’
New to cruising? Don't worry, here's a guide to help you!
Cruising appeals to a wide range of people so there's a good mix of age groups, families, couples and singles on board. Generally however, a holiday with us appeals to those who love new experiences, a sociable atmosphere and a sense of occasion.
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before, the choices may seem a little confusing; once you have decided where you want to go, you then need to choose which ship to travel on – but how? The best way to think about our ships is in the same way you’d think about hotels – every hotel has a different feel and offers slightly different facilities. The trick is to pick the feel and facilities that suit you best.
Iconic sights, awe-inspiring scenery, and compelling local cultures - each port of call is brimming with exciting possibilities. Although you are quite welcome to explore independently, using our shuttle bus service where relevant, we have also organised a diverse selection of shore excursions to help you experience the very best of your destinations.
Nine reasons to cruise with us:
- You’ll be amazed at how much is included- Great accommodation, top-notch meals and entertainment, children’s clubs – and of course waking up to a new view – it’s all included on a P&O Cruises holiday.
- We’ve got the world covered - With a wide choice of Short Breaks, fly-cruises and even World Cruises, we can offer you the world.
- A choice of eight stunning ships - Whether it’s larger ships or something on a more modest scale; family friendly or exclusively for adults, we have a ship with your name on it!
- Designed for Britain - Everything we do is intuitively designed with great British tastes in mind. You’ll find a home away from home (and a perfect cup of tea) as you sail around the world.
- From black tie nights to Strictly Come Dancing themed cruises and inspiring entertainment, we’ll give you more reasons than anyone to say ‘This is the life’!
- Great memories are on the menu - We’re passionate about food and believe the moment should be savoured as much as each and every forkful. Our five Food Heroes - Marco Pierre White, James Martin, Atul Kochhar, Eric Lanlard and Olly Smith - all agree!
- We let the good times flow - Just relax. Whether you prefer to take it easy or pick up the pace, P&O Cruises ships and friendly crews create the perfect holiday atmosphere.
- You’re in good company - We love cruising and that passion shines through. There’s nothing more important to us than making you feel special. Because you are (...go on, admit it).
- With age comes expertise - Breathe easy! You’re in safe hands with the world’s original cruise line – no-one knows cruising like P&O Cruises!
Terms and conditions
Book an applicable Select Price holiday and receive additional on-board spending money in the form of on-board credit to spend during the duration of your cruise holiday. Onboard spending money can only be spent whilst on board and is non-refundable. The amount shown is per cabin and is applicable to guest 1 and 2 per cabin only. The amount of on-board spending money varies by cabin category and cruise duration. This offer is applicable for new Select Price bookings only made directly with P&O Cruises, and is only applicable to cabins occupied by the BT shareholder member. You must quote your promotional code at the time of booking to qualify for the offer at which time the additional on-board spending money will be applied to the booking. The latest the additional on-board spending money can be applied is seven days before departure. This benefit is combinable with our current campaign offering but there are some promotions that are not combinable including but not limited to Onboard booking benefits, Thank You For Cruising offers and Tesco Clubcard. Offer is not applicable to Early Saver, Saver or promotional prices and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer in whole or on an individual cruise at any time. For full P&O Cruises terms and conditions and up to date prices visit www.pocruises.com. Here you will find full descriptions of the cruises, cabin accommodation and itinerary details, as well as important information on passport, visa and health requirements and booking conditions, which you must read before booking. Calls cost 3p per minute plus your telephone company’s network access charge. P&O Cruises is a trading name of Carnival plc, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04039524.