1. The prize is a seven-night break for two people sharing a deluxe suite with shared pool on a half board basis and includes direct return flights on Olympic Holidays charter flights from London Gatwick or Manchester with overseas transfers.
2. Seven night prize is subject to availability and must be taken during May, June or October 2012 excluding school holidays and Bank Holiday periods.
3. Prize draw is open to any UK resident aged 21 or over who has signed-up as an e-shareholder of BT Group plc by 31 March 2012. This means that you must have both your dividend paid directly to your bank or building society and have signed-up for e-communication.
4. No cash alternative is available.
5. Prize is not transferable and is subject to availability (or nearest alternative available).
6. Holiday insurance must be paid for at the winners own cost.
7. Prize draw ends 31 March 2012.
8. The winner will be drawn at random and notified within 14 days after the draw date by the promoter, Olympic Holidays.
9. Winners may be required to participate in any publicity.
10. By entering the draw participants agree to be bound by these terms, and that the promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.