Become an e-shareholder by 31 October 2014 and be automatically entered into our free prize draws with a chance to win:
- a VIP trip for two people to the top of the BT Tower;
- a black 16GB iPad mini from the BT Shop;
- a three-night break away for two with Warner Leisure Hotels; or
- a 6 bottle case of Moutard Champagne courtesy of Naked Wines.
AND every new e-shareholder will receive a £30 credit to spend with Naked Wines against an order of a 6 or 12 bottle case of wine*.
It’s quick, easy and free
As an e-shareholder everything’s more straightforward. We’ll communicate with you electronically and your dividends will be paid directly into your bank or building society account. It’s quicker and easier all round.
e-shareholding saves on printing and mailing costs and helps to reduce the amount of paper we use. Direct dividend payment means no delays, excellent security and no more trips to the bank.
All you need is your:
- Shareholder reference number from your dividend tax voucher, share certificate, voting instruction form or Easyshare statement. (Contact the shareholder helpline if you can’t find this number); and
- email address
Electronic shareholder communication is offered in conjunction with Equiniti Shareview Service and is subject to the terms and conditions of that service. When you have registered on the Equiniti website, your activation code will be posted to you (for security reasons).
Register for direct dividend payment
When you have received your activation code, just log on to your Shareview account and enter your bank account details.