To see the gigapixel image and share your favourite views of London visit: www.btlondon2012.co.uk
There are 3 Buzby’s hidden throughout our ‘World’s largest picture’of London. When you find one – click on him and you’ll be taken through to enter our competition. The first person to find a Buzby will win free broadband for a year + an iPad + a trip up the BT Tower. Two further winners will be picked at random from all the entrants to win an iPad. See the full terms and conditions below.
1. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over. One entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
2. The top prize available is for 1 winner. It consists of 1 iPad 3 16Gb (colour shall be at the Promoter’s sole discretion), 12 month BT Total Broadband (Option 3) worth £321.60, (or BT Infinity if available in your area), subscription and admission to the BT Tower on 26 March 2013 at 15.30 for two persons. No travel or incidental expenses are included. Two further prizes are available for 2 winners who will be chosen at random from the remaining entrants, consisting of 1 iPad 3 16Gb (colour shall be at the Promoter’s sole discretion.)
3. A BT residential line is required. The Broadband will be refunded as a retrospective monthly credit to your BT bill.
4. You may nominate a friend to receive the prize instead provided you inform BT within 28 days of being notified that you are a winner. The prize winner or nominated friend will be bound by the standard BT Total Broadband/Infinity terms and conditions and must activate their service within 3 months of the winner being notified.
5. BT accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the winner or their nominated friend’s acceptance of the Prize.
6. Entries must be made by finding clicking one of three hyperlinks superimposed over an image of the Buzby mascot within the photo found on http://www.btlondon2012.co.uk, clicking through and entering personal contact details on or before 11:59pm 1 March 2013.
7. The winners will be the first entries drawn at random from all correct entries, by an independent person on 4 March 2013. The winner will be notified by email on or before 8 March 2013.
8. A list of prize winners (name and county only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to Jared Ruddy, BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A7AJ on or before 1 August 2013.
9. Your personal details will be retained for the purpose of the Prize Draw Period and will not be processed for any other purpose.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner if it believes that entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
12. Submitting an entry to this prize draw is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this prize draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion.
14. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales. The Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ. Registered in England No. 1800000.
If you have any queries, please send an email to email@example.com.