The benefits of fundraising with MyDonate
If you fundraise through MyDonate, you won’t just benefit from an extra 5% increase in donations*, you’ll also get access to a whole host of other additional benefits.
This month, for charities already fundraising on the platform, we’re offering up the chance to win two tickets to a high profile sporting eventwhich they can then auction off to supporters. It’s just our way of saying thank-you for fundraising through us.
Tickets to events and auction prizes are just one of the added extras that we provide to our charity partners. Other benefits include:
- Access to the BT Tower for special fundraising or donor events including stair climbs, afternoon teas and brunches
- Prizes charities use for auctions and competitions such as tickets to BT sponsored sporting events
- Promoting your charity across MyDonate social media channels and on the BT.com site and social media channels, exposing you to more potential fundraisers
- Bespoke packages of operational support for telethons (BT powers the Children in Need, Stand Up to Cancer and Comic Relief telethons)
- Access to BT.com advertising space
- Involvement in promotional films distributed across the BT Network, raising awareness of your charity
If you’re thinking about signing-up, switching to MyDonate or reactivating your account, then please call us on 0845 608 9922 and we’ll be happy to help you. We look forward to welcoming you to the platform and partnering with you.
*based on commission charged by a leading competitor.