World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016
Davos-Klosters, Switzerland, 20-23 January 2016
Mastering the Fourth Industrial Revolution
For over four decades, the World Economic Forum’s mission – improving the state of the world – has driven the design and development of the Annual Meeting programme.
We live in a fast-paced and interconnected world, where breakthrough technologies, demographic shifts and political transformations have far-reaching societal and economic consequences. More than ever, leaders need to share insights and innovations on how best to navigate the future.
The Annual Meeting in Davos remains the foremost creative force for engaging the world’s top leaders, convening Forum Members & Partners to engage in collaborative activities focused on shaping the global, regional and industry agendas.
Gavin Patterson spoke at a session on 'Designing for Cyber Resilience':
BT also contributed a number of blogs at Davos 2016:
- Gavin Patterson - What children need to know about tech
- Luis Alvarez - Have we placed too much trust in technology?
- Corrado Sciolla - How will trade policy play out in cyberspace?
- Niall Dunne - How technology will change the future of work
- Niall Dunne - The three truths which will help unlock a low-carbon economy
For more information visit: http://www.weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2016