We’ve operated in the Americas for over 30 years. Employing more than 2,600 professionals in 16 key US cities and over 1,000 people across 22 Latin American countries. We tailor our networked IT services combining our global reach with local experience to meet the needs of all our business customers.
- BT owns and operates its own network infrastructure in North America. This includes nation-wide reach to all major U.S. cities with MPLS nodes across the U.S., making up one of the larger MPLS networks of any carrier in the region. This expanded footprint enables us to reach over 80% of key customer sites, as well as extending coverage beyond the U.S. with MPLS points across the region.
- BT operates an extensive pan-regional network with 180+ points of presence (all technologies combined) covering Latin America, supplemented by terrestrial and satellite capabilities providing resilience, back-up and serving remote areas. BT has one of the largest satellite broadband coverage in Latin America with more than 37,000 sites.
- Approximately 50% of our top 2,000 customers have headquarters or major operations in North America including Credit Suisse, P&G, Unilever, Schlumberger, MasterCard and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- In Latin America, BT serves corporate customers such as Nestlé, Pepsico, Unilever, ABInBev, SAB Miller, Fiat, Bradesco Bank (Brazil), CableVision (Argentina) and Prosa (Mexico).
- BT Americas, Inc., is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status or military status, or any other category protected under applicable law. BT Americas, Inc., is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Accommodation Notice: Disability Assistance - The Company is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-800-379-9125 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download EEO statements below:
View our fact sheets below: