Be awesome. Be quick! BT Apprenticeships
Salary £14,963 increasing to £20,300 on completion of the programme
If you're duller than a wet weekend in Dullsville, then switch off now.
If you want to tell your friends you're working for a major brand in TV entertainment and education, then read on.
Enthusiastic, energetic and engaging individuals wanted to join a market leading Apprenticeship Programme
At BT, we like to think we're part of the foundations of the UK economy; forming part of its history with our own great history while also being part of an exciting future. We're located in contact centres throughout the UK with products ranging from superfast fibre broadband to mobile services and offering TV, entertainment and education to millions. But if that makes you think there'll never be any vacancies for someone just starting out, think again! We are looking for engaging, energetic and enthusiastic people wanting to start an apprenticeship with us in the challenging but stimulating role of sales retention.
So what's that mean? It means your mates will be jealous for one. It also means you'll earn some serious cash while learning on the job and getting your apprenticeship qualification. But really, it means you'll be working with the rest of us at BT!
An unbeatable contact centre role
We are looking for convincing and confident people to join our much sought-after apprenticeship programme within our Consumer division. We need individuals that can charm the birds from the trees. Ok, scrap that; birds belong in trees. But what we do need is talented people who know their stuff. We will rely on you to help maintain and grow current customers and ensure that they remain connected to the marketing-leading products and services we deliver (and which you'll benefit from, in heaps – more on that later). If this sounds like you and you want to join a leading light in telecommunications and broadcasting, become part of a pretty cool contact centre team and deliver an exceptional level of service, then this BT apprenticeship is for you. Making the most of opportunities and smashing targets – just by being yourself - focusing on helping customers get the right solution for them, while also learning and achieving a qualification along the way will be typical of what's in store.
This is your chance to join BT and help deliver the amazing products and services we provide that transform everyday lives – while doing the same with yours through an apprenticeship.
BT is looking for people with:
- A genuine passion for sales and customer service
- Strong communication skills, with a natural flair for conversation
- Resilience and empathy
- The ability to work to targets and a commitment to getting the job done
- Effective time management
- An openness to feedback and confidence working with others.
In return, we will work with you to help you become a brilliant Sales Retention Apprentice, and will invest in you to develop many skills including:
- A professional telephone manner
- Capable troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A strong understanding of relevant products and services
- Awareness of competitor offers to contribute during discussions with customers
Be part of something special
We suspect you're part way through your application form already, but if you do want some guaranteed bragging rights, take a look at the following additional perks that come with this apprenticeship:
- A generous starting salary of £14,963, plus bonus
- 22 days' paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- The opportunity to join the contributory pension scheme
- The chance to buy shares in a pretty impressive business
- Choices benefits programme; a voucher scheme giving you the chance to buy stuff like additional annual leave (more days for those festivals)
- Free BT Broadband plus discounts on company products including Mobile contracts.
Newcastle, Liverpool & Doncaster