How to enter
Please send us a short video which tells us about your product or service and its potential to change lives. And please complete the entry form.
- The competition is open to small and medium-sized enterprises which meet the EU definition of an SME.
- View the terms and conditions.
- How does this innovation help change the lives of UK citizens?
- Does it support the Digital by Default agenda?
- The problem and the solution: originality, creativity, innovation.
- Fit for collaboration with BT: technical and operational feasibility.
- Competitive position: do you understand the customer, market, competition?
- The team: experience, knowledge, skills, enthusiasm & long term viability.
What makes a great video
If a picture says a 1000 words then a video brings your innovations to life. A video is not mandatory but will help us understand your ideas and see your passion.
The video should not be longer than 5 mins and doesn’t need to be professionally produced. We want to hear from you in your own words and a short demo of how your product works would really help us.
Once completed please upload it to a web site, Youtube or Vimeo are fine. If you don’t want to make it public please put a password on it. If you do put a password on it, please don’t forget to let us know what it is.
If you’ve got an idea which could change lives then we’d really like to hear from you.
Complete the application form and send us a short video.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 22 February 2015.